How do I accept a transfer?
Modified on: Mon, 22 Jan, 2024 at 3:36 PM
- Once someone has initiated a credential transfer to you, Showclix will send you the following email:
Please check your spam or promotional folder if you cannot find the email in your inbox. If you still cannot find the email or having issues logging into your ShowClix account, contact ShowClix Customer Support.
- Click on the View Transfer link to get started. If you do not have a ShowClix account, it will prompt you to create one.
- If you already have a Showclix MyTickets account, you will see the following banner green banner. Click on the “Go to your Anime Expo 2024 profile” link.
- Below the My Transfer section of your profile, you will see your pending transfers. Click on “Review to Accept”, or VIEW.
- Review that the pending transfer is the correct credential and select “Accept”.
- After you accept the badge, you will see the My Transfers section update to “accepted” and you will now see the credential under “My Profile”.
The sender who initiated the transfer will receive an email:
- The badge is currently assigned to your name!
Please note if the order includes multiple badges, all of the badges will be shipped to one (1) address ONLY (the shipping address entered during checkout) even when you complete the transfer process. The buyer is responsible to distribute the badges or change the shipping address if necessary. Refer to How to update my shipping address? article for additional instruction.
If the order is for onsite pickup, even if the badge has been transferred and accepted, the buyer may still pick up all the badges in the order.
Have further questions? Fill out our contact form.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.