You need to log into your ShowClix account to transfer (assign) badges you purchased for another person. Here are the steps:
- Click on "Manage Anime Expo 2022 Profile" button.
- You will see all the badges you have purchased listed. To transfer a badge, click on the "Transfer Items" button.
- You will need to enter the email address of the person you wish to transfer the badge to, then check the box next to the badge you will be transferring. To complete the transfer, click on the "Transfer" button.
Note: Child badges cannot be transferred due to our privacy policies and stay assigned to the Buyer. If you need to transfer a Child badge to another adult who will be attending Anime Expo with that child, then you will need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to process this request.
- For each transfer you processed, you will now see the following below the My Profile screen:
And an email notification will be sent to each person you transferred a badge to.
- Once the person accepts the transferred badge, this message will change to show:
and you will no longer see those tickets in your account as you no longer hold "ownership" for those badges.
NOTE: Please be aware that, even if you transfer badges to someone else, you are listed as the BUYER and all badges will still be shipped to the delivery address you noted during checkout for each order placed. If you selected "same as billing address," then they will be mailed to you and you are responsible for distributing them.