- All signage and displays must be less than 7’ 6” inches from the ground.
- You must have at least an 8 1/2" x 11" opening in your table display. This is to ensure you are visible to Artist Alley Volunteers and attendees, as well as keeping your items visible to you (the artist).
- End tables may NOT use stands to display art that spill into the walkway/aisles for attendees/artists.
- Stands and displays should not go over the confines of your table. Tripods and displays must not extend beyond the bounds of your table(s), meaning you cannot display items behind you or the table
- Unsteady overhead displays are not permitted. Overhead displays that are determined to be unsteady by the Artist Alley Staff must be taken down and not put up again during the convention. Please make sure that your overhead displays are secure BEFORE you bring them and set them up. (If they sway with a gust of wind, then they probably are not safe.)
- Grid walls of any size are prohibited. However, wire cube displays are permitted with a maximum of 4 cubes high.
Are there limitations for signage and displays? Print
Modified on: Tue, 2 Nov, 2021 at 9:02 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.