Start a new topic
Answered

help, how do I transfer my ticket?

I just bought 2 tickets for my sister and me, but we cannot figure out how to make a showclix account for my sister so I can transfer one ticket over to her? Please help me, I have no idea what to do

Best Answer

First login to your Showclix Account and access 'My Tickets'

From the My Events page of your Showclix My Tickets account, click the Manage Anime Expo 2022 Profil button:

From here, you can select the Transfer Items button

Finally, select the Ticket you'd like to transfer and input the email address of the recipient:

The recipient should received an email with a link to create a Showclix account and claim the ticket.

1 person has this question

you can transfer them on showclix to your plus one's email account. They will then be prompted to make their own account. Once this is done, they can claim the transferred badge. I just did this!

Answer

First login to your Showclix Account and access 'My Tickets'

From the My Events page of your Showclix My Tickets account, click the Manage Anime Expo 2022 Profil button:

From here, you can select the Transfer Items button

Finally, select the Ticket you'd like to transfer and input the email address of the recipient:

The recipient should received an email with a link to create a Showclix account and claim the ticket.

thank you so much :D

Login or Signup to post a comment