You need to log into your ShowClix account to transfer (assign) credentials you purchased for another person. Here are the steps:
- Click on "Manage Anime Expo 2023 Profile" button.
Note: If you are transferring credentials for general admission, the event name will be Anime Expo 2023 – General Registration
- You will see all the credentials you have purchased listed. To transfer a credential, click on the "Transfer Items" button.
- You will need to enter the email address of the person you wish to transfer the credential to, then check the box next to the credential you will be transferring. To complete the transfer, click on the "Transfer" button.
Note: Child credentials CANNOT be transferred due to our privacy policies and stay assigned to the Buyer. If you need to transfer a Child credential to another adult who will be attending Anime Expo with that child, then you will need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to process this request.
- For each transfer you processed, you will now see the following below the My Profile screen:
And an email notification will be sent to each person you transferred to.
- Once the person accepts the transferred credential, this message will change to a "check mark" and you will no longer see those tickets in your account.
NOTE: Please be aware that, even if you transfer credentials to someone else, you are listed as the BUYER and maintain ownership of all the credentials in the order.
In order to complete the process, the recipient must ACCEPT the transfer. For instructions read: How do I accept a transfer?.
Have further questions? Fill out our contact form.