1. Go to the Registration Page
2. Use the drop-down menu to add the badges you would like to purchase. Once you have decided, click "Register"
3. Select shipping method and enter your discount code in the coupon text box. Click “Apply Coupon”
4. If you enter the code successfully, a GREEN banner will display and the total will calculate the discounted price. Click "Checkout".
- If you see any error message, it could be the code has been applied (the discount code is a single-use unique code), or there is any misspelling.
- All sales are final. Credentials are non-refundable and non-transferable to any other SPJA event.
- Badge Shipping: All badges are shipped to a single address provided when placing your order. All orders will be shipped to addresses located in the U.S. (excluding minor territories and islands) and Canada. For international orders, shipping is not available so badges will need to be picked up at Will Call onsite at Anime Expo.
- Badge Assignment: If you purchased a badge for someone else, then you MUST enter the badge recipient’s email address during checkout on the “assignment” page and remember to confirm they have “accepted” the transferred badge in their ShowClix account to complete the process.
- By completing the badge transfer process, each designated attendee (badge holder) will have access to special perks such as online reservations for popular screenings and panels, exhibitor contests, giveaways, and prizes. Each designated attendee will also need to have a ShowClix account to accept the transferred badge.
If you need help with your code, please contact email@example.com.