PLEASE NOTE: The deadline to submit refund request was March 31, 2022. Unfortunately, we are no longer able to accommodate such requests. https://www.anime-expo.org/plan/policies/.
In order to request a refund due to an exchange from General Attendee to Artist Alley, the primary artist must first purchase the additional Artist Alley badge(s) for the subsidiary artist/helpers. After purchasing the badge(s), you must transfer them to your subsidiary artist/helpers ShowClix account. For more info on how to transfer read: How do I transfer my badge to another person?. Failure to transfer the additional badge(s) can result in delays or the refund request being denied.
Next, a request for a refund must be sent by email to email@example.com.
- If the subsidiary artist/helpers purchased their own general attendee badges, each of them must individually email us a refund request. The reason for this is that refunds will only be made back to the BUYER associated with the order. So they are the only ones that can send the request.
- If the primary artist was the original buyer of the general attendee badges, please ensure before sending the refund request that any badges that were transferred to another person are first transferred back via their ShowClix account. All badges to be refunded must be in the original buyers possession in their ShowClix account.
In the email request please provide:
- Original Buyers' Full Name
- Email Address used for the order
- Order confirmation # of the General Attendee badge
- if the order contains multiple badges, please specify which badge to refund
- Order confirmation # of the Artist Alley Additional badges